Antwerp Expo Business Center (Entrance 2)
How to get there
- From Brussels: Google Maps directions
- From Ghent: Google Maps directions
- From Hasselt: Google Maps directions
- Parking: A limited number of parking spaces is available at the Antwerp Expo for € 8.00 per day. Alternatively, use the public parking zones in the Vogelzanglaan and Gerard Le Grellelaan near the Expo (see area map below).
- The Antwerpen Zuid station is located at 1.3km from the Antwerp Expo (19 minutes walking distance)
- The Antwerpen Berchem station is at 2.9km from Antwerp Expo (36 minutes walking distance)
- Antwerp Expo is 13 minutes from Antwerp Central Station by direct tram connection (lines 6 or 2). Take the metro station Astrid in front of the Central Station to the stop De Singel in front of Antwerp Expo (a total of 8 stops). Google Maps directions
From Brussels Airport
More information and booking options available on the Airport Express website.